[syslog-ng] (no subject)

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue Jul 17 22:19:32 CEST 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:52:26 +0200, patrick simon said:

> I recreate them as K... ones now, and syslog-ng give me the same Error
> Message. I tried to stop them with rcconf, it say they will be not
> started, but syslog-ng can't start

Umm.. I may be blind, but renaming all those Sfoo to Kfoo startup scripts
just prevents it from starting *next* time.  But I don't see where you actually
stopped the *currently* running copy (under Redhat/Fedora, you'd want something
like 'service syslogd stop' or similar).

If you do a 'ps ax| grep syslog', do you find one?