[syslog-ng] php-syslog-ng error

Dukes Clayton Clayton.Dukes at HCAhealthcare.com
Wed Jan 17 19:32:02 CET 2007

You should use the installer and the latest version located at
http://php-syslog-ng.gdd.net/current.tgz
Otherwise, search the mail archives for how to add in (or change the
password) for the admin  user.

-----Original Message-----
From: syslog-ng-bounces at lists.balabit.hu
[mailto:syslog-ng-bounces at lists.balabit.hu] On Behalf Of gutorjo
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:06 AM
To: syslog-ng
Subject: [syslog-ng] php-syslog-ng error

I'm asking for help on php-syslog-ng installation. I'm using Gentoo
kernel 2.6.18 with apache2, php5, mysql 5.0.26 and php-syslog-ng 2.8. I
configured a syslog database with a sysloguser and his password so he
can connect to mysql database through CLI. But when I use the bronswer
to http://<IP address>/phpsyslogng/index.php I get the login screen, but
cannot use the sysloguser and his password because I receive a message
Username and password combination does not exist!. I already edited the
config.php file to insert sysloguser password and the IP address for
mysql database.
I don't have any idea where to fix this problem

syslog-ng maillist  -  syslog-ng at lists.balabit.hu