[syslog-ng] forwarding to server

Chris Harner chris.harner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:59:38 CEST 2007

Hello everyone!
I have a Cacti Server with the Haloe plugin installed.  I can get my Windows
boxes to talk to the Haloe plugin (syslogs).  I have two old servers
(running SLES 9 I think) with syslogd installed, reporting in just fine!
Here is my issue - I can't figure out how to pipe or forward the data from
the box to the syslogs server (Cacti).  For those of you who do not know,
Cacti is a network monitoring tool/RRDtool front end with a ton of available
plugins.  Haloe is a centralized syslog server.

Thanks!

--
Chris Harner  []  Server Engineer  []  Arnold Transportation Services