[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng version 2.0.3 memory problems

James Long Jim.Long at circleonline.net
Thu Apr 5 18:49:29 CEST 2007

That is the complete configuration file.  I just built the server last
week.  It is not in production yet, that is why the configuration file
is so small.  Only my desktop is sending log messages to it, so traffic
is minimal.  When I remove the internal section; the program behaves as
I would expect.