[syslog-ng] More then one application on same server

Talati, Ashish J ajt4034 at exchange.uta.edu
Wed Apr 4 17:16:13 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have more then one applications running on my server which generates and sends logs to central server using syslog-ng, and I need to identify in the syslog that which log is coming from which application??
currently I can only identify the server name (as the source of orginating all logs) which mix all the logs.
Can anybody please help me in solving my issue?? I am kind of stuck at this point.
I will be thankful for any kind of help.

B.R.
Ash.