[syslog-ng] create_dirs(yes) doesn't actually create directories

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:58:48 CEST 2006

It works for me - but only after I realized that syslog-ng won't
create the directory (or the file) until it receives a message
designated for it.

I would start a new conf and add only that log file to make sure your
filters and such are working correctly and the file should in fact be
receiving messages.

Hope that helps, noob-to-noob...