[syslog-ng] AIX startup

Nathan Campi nate at campin.net
Wed Oct 25 19:32:37 CEST 2006

Is that a question for me? Easy answer, I don't run AIX. :) I probably
should have mentioned that.

Back a couple years ago when installing openssh on AIX I found it easy
to set it up under the SRC, syslog-ng should be easy.

--
Nate

"If a trainstation is where the train stops, what's a workstation...?"
   -Anon.