[syslog-ng] Error accepting AF_UNIX connection, opened connections: 100, max: 100

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:43:29 CEST 2006

I'm getting the following on a host that is sending logs to a remote
central logserver:

syslog-ng[2390]: Error accepting AF_UNIX connection, opened connections:
100, max: 100

Why is this happening? It isn't accepting logs, it's only sending them.
And I also increased the remote logserver's max to 100 with the
following line

source s_tcp { tcp( port(<someport>) max-connections(1000)); };

For a start, I don't have 100 hosts logging to the remote logserver.
Second, this host isn't the logserver so it shouldn't have this in it's
/var/log/messages!!!!

Can anyone explain this strange behavior?

Thanks

-h

--
Hari Sekhon