[syslog-ng] Timestamps

Jeremy Kindy kindyjd at wfu.edu
Thu Nov 16 15:51:02 CET 2006

Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> It is not compatible, but 1.6.x was not affected with that problem.
> Someone posted a possible solution saying that sshd in question was
> affected and after upgrading the problem went away.
>
> The message was posted by Evan Rempel on tuesday

I suspected that was the case.  The version of sshd installed on our
machines (it was just updated last night by RHN) is
openssh-server-3.9p1-8.RHEL4.17.1

I'll continue monitoring the logs, but a first look today indicates that
the problem is not fixed.

Thank you,
Jeremy

--
  :  Jeremy Kindy
  :  System Administrator - Unix Infrastructure
  :  email - kindyjd at wfu.edu
  :  work  - 336-758-3076
  :  cell  - 336-782-8500