[syslog-ng] Re: logs written twice

Nick Baronian kvetch at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:47:42 CET 2006

Thanks for the help guys and sorry for my confusion.

Ged - the logs on this server are needed for some semi non-technical
(auditors) people who
already have scripts that analyze logs off the different *Nix boxes.
Since each script is tailored to each log/server my boss asked if I
could make it easy on them and keep the same name schema as it is on
the local servers.

-Nick