[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng 1.6.9 just stops...

Andreoli, Tony A. USNUNK NAVAIR B1490, R215 tony.andreoli at navy.mil
Wed Mar 1 22:16:42 CET 2006

I had klogd off already, but this got me thinking about something else.
My config file's sources are:

source s_sys { pipe ("/proc/kmsg" log_prefix("kernel: ")); unix-stream
("/dev/log"); udp(); internal(); };
source t_sys { pipe ("/proc/kmsg" log_prefix("kernel: ")); unix-stream
("/dev/log"); tcp(); internal(); };

Could it be that both sources, attempting to read /proc/kmsg and
/dev/log (and internal()?) are causing this?

Thanks a lot!
Tony