[syslog-ng] remove_if_older()

anthony lineham anthony.lineham at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Thu Dec 21 00:22:59 CET 2006

I think the name is quite reasonable as it is. However you should
upgrade the documentation to say that
the check is only made when the file is first opened, not when each
message is written.

You should also upgrade the documentation for time_reap() as it seems
that this only applies to files
which have macros in the name.

Regards
Anthony