[syslog-ng] Re: Equivalent to Syslog's -a for extra socket listening?

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 25 23:58:04 CEST 2006

Thanks for that, hit it on the head. I'll add the necessary
unix-stream definition(s).

OT: I've heard people mention Hari Seldon before but I have idea what
they are talking about, I must find out what this show is and then go
watch it... see what all the fuss is about.

Personally I'd rather be called Kosh from Babylon 5. I don't expect
anyone to understand, but then who understands a Vorlon...

-h