[syslog-ng] I/O error since upgrade to v1.9.9-1 [again w/o attachments]

ma.LAN.ge ma.LAN.ge at gmx.de
Wed Apr 5 18:57:37 CEST 2006

Hi everybody out there =)

Yesterday I updated my Debian Etch (kernel 2.6.16-1) with syslog-ng
v1.9.9-1.

I had to modify syslog-ng.conf, cause syslog-ng did not start after
upgrading (syntax error line xxx).

OK, I merged my old .conf with the new .conf and cleaned some old .log files
in /var/log/.

syslog-ng script started now w/o any syntax errors, but in /var/log/messages
folowing occurs massively and rapidly:

syslog-ng: I/O error occurred while writing, error='Operation not permitted
(1)', fd='5' | fd='17'

Please help me =)

[I've sent this message again w/o attachments, cause maybe my first mail was
too big for this list.]

--
Thx in advance =)

Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer