[syslog-ng]Syslog-ng + Mysql problems

Vladimir Potapov syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:03:15 +0300

Problems whas solved after remove from the line "mysql -u
syslog --password=secret syslog < /var/log/mysql.pipe &" the "&" simbol....

-----Original Message-----
From: syslog-ng-admin@lists.balabit.hu
[mailto:syslog-ng-admin@lists.balabit.hu]On Behalf Of Bill Nash
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:37 PM
To: Syslog-Ng mailing lists
Subject: Re: [syslog-ng]Syslog-ng + Mysql problems

What does your mysql client process count look like, while this is
running? From the description of the problem, it seems like the clients
are spawning, connecting, and then not exiting.

Can you include the output of 'show full processlist' and `ps auwx | grep
mysql | grep -v mysqld | wc -l`?

- billn