[syslog-ng]What facility do the 'STATS' messages come in on?

Nate Campi syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:46:34 -0800

For the record, the important thing is that you capture the internal
source and log it to a file, it's not going to be coming in over a UNIX
socket if it's from syslog-ng itself.