[syslog-ng] Shiming Yang/OCIO_CorpDataSecurity/Planning_Office/HQ_for_the_Americas/BTMNA is out of the office.

Shiming Yang syang at btmna.com
Tue Aug 30 16:00:59 CEST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  08/30/2005 and will not return
until 09/03/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return. If there is problem
about Proxy or IBM web hosting facility, please call my backup Will at
8380 or Rich Maer at 5744.

The information contained in this electronic mail message, and any and all
accompanying documents, constitutes confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on it is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this information in error, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this communication.  Messages sent via this
medium may be subject to delays and/or unauthorized alteration.  Neither
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Ltd. nor any of its affiliates shall be held
liable for the contents of this message.