[syslog-ng] syslog-ng rpm spec files ...

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Mon Aug 29 23:43:31 CEST 2005

... need working on. Apart from anything else, the Source files
syslog-ng.conf, syslog-ng.init and syslog-ng.sysconfig, as well as
syslog-ng.conf for syslog-ng were simply copied from 1.6.8. Especially
syslog-ng.conf should probably be that from the 1.9.5 tarball, but i
didn't want to muck up my SOURCES directory, it was just a test.

Feedback please - but preferably to the list, so that others may profit
;)

Best,

--Tonni

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl