[syslog-ng] Last Message Repeated XX times...

Ken Garland ken.garland at rotech.com
Thu Aug 11 20:02:14 CEST 2005

I would like to receive all messages on a syslog server, is there any
way to have syslog stop gathering messages in a 'last message repeated'
cluster. The host is running Syslog 1.4.1 - I know this is not syslog-ng
but I can't install that onto this host. Everything is remotely logging
to my Central Syslog-NG server, but it's getting nothing but junk 'last
message repeated X times' messages which are useless to me.

- Ken