[syslog-ng] Error accepting AF_INET connection from

Johannes.Trauttmansdorff at commerzbank.com Johannes.Trauttmansdorff at commerzbank.com
Thu Aug 11 17:21:25 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I am fairly new to syslog-ng and am very please of what I have seen so far.
However, in case of a network outage between a sender and syslog-ng I do
experience the following error message until I restart the syslog-ng daemon.
I have searched the board but only found some old messages regarding a bug.
Please advice.

Jul 31 17:54:22 hostname syslog-ng[18336]: Error accepting AF_INET
connection from: x.x.x.x:1124, opened connections: 10, max: 10

TX in advance,

Joe