[syslog-ng] FW: Mark from 1.9.4 to 1.9.5

Edward Brookhouse ebroo at healthydirections.com
Wed Aug 3 18:56:25 CEST 2005

I was mistaken - the - MARK - is back -

My only option left is to hack the source and remove the function and
the reference to it -

Anyone have any other suggestions for getting rid of the Mark ???

Is there a compile time option to turn this off???

Even stranger is that the source declares:

cfg.c:  self->mark_freq = 1200; /* 20 minutes */

but I am seeing a mark once an hour

TIA

EB

  _____