[syslog-ng]Problem with syslog-ng on OpenBSD 3.5 Sparc64

Steven S. syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:40:39 -0400

Please submit a copy of your config file.  There is a port of 1.6.4 in
testing (check openbsd-port discussion list).  Although, I have had some
problems with the sparc64 version of the port, specifically it does not
properly show the IP address of the remote syslog host.  It works fine on
i386.

-Steve S.