Antw: [syslog-ng]error when installing libol on HP UX

Stephan Hendl syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:29:25 +0200

Using the newest gcc (3.2.? I think) available from the hp porting centre =
it worked for me. With the hpux ansi c compiler I had trouble.=20

Alternatively on monday I can send a binary distribution of libol-0.3.13 =
for hpux 11.0 to you if you want... Please let me know.

Stephan

Dr. Stephan Hendl
Systemmanagement
-----------------------------------
Landesbetrieb f=FCr
Datenverarbeitung und Statistik
Land Brandenburg

Adresse: 14467 Potsdam, Dortustr. 46
Telefon: +49-(0)331 39-471
Fax: +49-(0)331 27548-1187
Mobil: +49-(0)160 90 645 893
EMail: Stephan.Hendl@lds.brandenburg.de=20
Internet: http://www.lds-bb.de=20

>>> nme2nme@hotmail.com 03.07.2004 00:52:35 >>>
Hi,

i'm new to this...and when i hit the "make" command for libol i get the=20
following error:

(Bundled) cc: "format.c", line 306: error 1549: Modifiable lvalue =
required=20
for a
ssignment operator.

do you know why?  and what is the work around?

i have libol-0.3.13.

thanks!!

al