[syslog-ng]Syslog-File Analyser

syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:51:04 +0100

Hi!

Perhaps it is a little bit out of topic.

We are using syslog-ng in a Central-Syslog-Server environment, with very good
success, recently my boss asked for an analysing-tool for syslog-Messages.

He would like to have a fast browser, which searches thru our Syslog-Files, we
are not logging into a Database, for specific occurences of Errormessages,
perhaps with the possibility of an statistic evaluation, this should only be as
forensic analysis

Any clues or hints, because grep/find or exporting an searching with UltraEdit
doesnt satisfy him :-(

Thanx in Advance
Matthias Gruber