[syslog-ng]Re: Timezone problem with syslog-ng

"Pedroche, Raśl" syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 07:28:01 +0100

  Greetings.

  That seemed to be the problem. I was using the init.d.solaris file
included in the distribution and I modified it adding a

. /etc/TIMEZONE

before the "$DAEMON $OPTIONS..." line. It is now working flawlessly.

  I assume nother alternative would be to use
"TZ=whatever $DAEMON...".

  Anyway, sorry for not sharing this before.

  Regards,

Raśl Pedroche
COLT Telecom
Systems Operations Customer Support