[syslog-ng]Question Regarding Syslog-NG Capabilities

Russell Adams syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:51:52 -0500

Syslog-ng on the Linux server, any syslog client on the other hosts.

What you've described should work just fine.

Also, take a look at the Syslog-NG FAQ at:

http://www.campin.net/syslog-ng/faq.html

Its got some good suggestions for setup.

Lastly, take a peek at Logmuncher for monitoring your logs if you
haven't chosen a monitoring tool yet.

Russell