[syslog-ng]newbie questions about hostname related options

syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:27:18 -0700

Jim

Thanks for the info.  Are you saying you run syslog-ng on the
log server but the clients all run plain ol' syslog??

I thought you needed syslog-ng on clients to stunnel
the stuff to log server over tcp.... How are you getting
syslog stuff to log server?

Chris

--
_______________________________________