[syslog-ng]newbie questions about hostname related options

syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:12:47 -0700

Jim

Thanks a lot.  I need all the help I can get and really appreciate it.
Do you recommend the same options for the clients as well
as the log server?

Chris