[syslog-ng]syslog-ng in a Solaris environment

George Horvath syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:35:11 -0500

Chuck and Sander thank you for responding and taking the time to provide
me feed back.&nbsp; This is encouraging news.&nbsp; That's quite the environment
you've got there Chuck.&nbsp; 3000 hosts!&nbsp; I will start with 400-500
and may end up with about 1000 in the end if all goes well.&nbsp; I am
going to setup syslog-ng in a test environment first and take it for a
spin.&nbsp; I'll probably be back with more specific questions later.
platforms are logging in
been
pushing
regular