[syslog-ng]Destination driver and variables

Casimir Leonard syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:38:02 +0100 (CET)

--0-1916627264-1047803882=:36264

Hello,

For begining, for me syslog-ng is the best syslog dameon.

I have a question about a option for the destination driver.

It's possible to have the variable HOST (equal at the dns name) but i
would like to know if it's possible to have in 2 different variables the
dns name and the IP address of the transmitter. (ex :
HOST=www.balabit.com and IP=212.92.18.33)

Thank's in advance for the response.

Bye

Damien FONTAINE - France

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail
--0-1916627264-1047803882=:36264

<P>Hello,</P>
<P>For begining, for me syslog-ng is the best syslog dameon.</P>
<P>I have a question about a option for the destination driver.</P>
<P>It's possible to have the variable HOST (equal at the dns name) but i <BR>would like to know if it's possible to have in 2 different variables the <BR>dns name and the IP address of the transmitter. (ex : <BR>HOST=www.balabit.com and IP=212.92.18.33)</P>
<P>Thank's in advance for the response.</P>
<P>Bye</P>
--0-1916627264-1047803882=:36264--