[syslog-ng]is flags(fallback) b0rken in 1.6.0rc3?

Asher Yanich syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:23:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I finally went ahead and upgraded my syslog-ng from 1.5.7 to 1.6.0r3.

Previously, I used filter(DEFAULT) to catch all logs that had not matched
anything else.  I updated my config, to
log { source(src);  destination(d_default); flags(fallback); };

I however do not recieve anything to this destination, so it seems that
fallback is broken?

Can someone verify that this is the current state of syslog-ng?

Thanks,
-asher

Asher Yanich
Systems & Network Support Group
Florida International University
School of Computer Science

"I've never had problems with 'extra time'. As far as I know, 'extra time' as
a concept is right up there with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy."
	-Linus Torvalds