[syslog-ng]Trouble using syslog-ng on Solaris 8

Michael Breton mbreton@commtel.net
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:09:50 -0500

Config looks fine.  What verison of libol did you install?  There was a bug
in a prior version that did the same thing to me.  Just upgrade to the
latest version of libol and recompile syslog-ng.  libol does not need to be
installed (Although it can be), but make sure syslog-ng isn't being compiled
with the old version of libol.

Michael Breton
Commtel