[syslog-ng]Modification to slowly start destination programs

Keith Resar 3e490da4ad578@heavyk.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:29:44 -0500

Our central syslog server has a separate SWATCH process for each
server (though it is sometimes divided only by server type).

Overall, we like the granularity of control and reliability that
this setup offers -- i.e. changing the rules for one server/SWATCH
process has no impact on the monitoring for other servers.

Keith Resar.