[syslog-ng]syslog-ng log file rotation based on size

Richard E. Perlotto II rperlott@cisco.com
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 08:09:15 -0800

I really do not think that it is necessary to add this to a logging
program.  There
are other features that I would prefer to see before this.  There are a
lot of other
programs that already have this functionality for syslog-ng.  If you run
these often
enough you should not have your log size problem.

Richard