[syslog-ng]syslog-ng-1.6.0rc3 crashes after some hours

Rudolfs Osins syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:36:00 +0300

I'm replying to my own message :)

I think I found the cause of the problem. Syslog-ng isn't crashing anymore,
I removed the line:
timereap (10);
from the configuration.

And I forgot to mention, that the there wasn't a computer that receives the
log messages on the other end, so I got the following messages in logs.

[Fri 00:00:04]  syslog-ng[354]: Error connecting to remote host
AF_INET(159.148.62.9:65535), reatte
mpting in 10 seconds [err - syslog]

Hope this helps someone else...

Regards,