[syslog-ng]Catch All Statement

Doug Peterson syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Nate -- I'm not sure this applies to me though.
While yes that catches all specified levels, I was
hoping to utilize the fallback flag. My understanding
is that the fallback flag takes anything that hasn't
been logged up until the log statement in which the
fallback flag is in, gets logged to whatever
destination you specify.

Does the fallback flag do what I want? Also, I've read
the descriptions of the "catchall" flag, but I don't
fully understand it.. should I be using that instead?

Thanks! BTW -- I'm using syslog-ng version 1.6.0rc1