[syslog-ng]Template configuration problem

Jan-Peter Koopmann syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 21:01:16 +0200

Hi,

> I had a problem similar to this on one of my FreeBSD servers.=20
> There was a patch for the syslog-ng port that disabled the=20
> template option. Make sure that you do NOT have the file=20
> patch-cfg-lex.l in your files directory under the syslog-ng=20
> port tree. Instead you should see patch-cfg-grammer.h (and a=20
> couple of other valid patches)

Nevertheless your hint was perfect! I have no idea why but the template
keywords were indeed disabled by some kind of patch. I removed work and
recompiled everything and somehow this time it worked. Maybe the port
changed over night or something like that. Well anyhow... Thanks a lot!

Achim: Forget my last mail. Problem appears to be solved!

Regards,=20
 JP