[syslog-ng]Can't get syslog-ng to compile under solaris 8

Romildo Wildgrube romildo@ragingnet.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:02:55 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to compile syslog-ng under solaris but have no success. I am
doing a straight compile, make, make install and I keep getting the
following error during make.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Romi

gcc  -g -O2 -Wall -I/usr/local/include/libol -D_GNU_SOURCE  -o
syslog-ng
main.o
sources.o center.o filters.o destinations.o  log.o cfgfile.o
cfg-grammar.o
cfg-                                                            lex.o
affile.o afsocket.o afunix.o  afinet.o afinter.o afuser.o afstreams.o
afpr                                                            ogram.o
afremctrl.o  nscache.o utils.o syslog-names.o getopt.o getopt1.o
-lpthre                                                            ad
-ldoor  -lfl /usr/local/lib/libol.a -lsocket -lnsl -lxnet
res_init                            main.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to syslog-ng
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `syslog-ng'
Current working directory /apps/home/romildo/syslog-ng-1.5.21/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /apps/home/romildo/syslog-ng-1.5.21/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive-am'