[syslog-ng]syslog-ng and my console

Franz.Bettag/SOFTWERK/DE%BIG@big.de Franz.Bettag/SOFTWERK/DE%BIG@big.de
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:27:08 +0200

--=_alternative 00344389C1256C5A_=

hi,

syslog-ng is filling my console with my netfilter output stuff which i=20
redirect via destination filter and stuff to /var/log/firewall.log.
now i don't want all that stuff in my ttys. i've removed the destinations=20
for console and console=5Fall, now what can i do`?

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen

BIG-SPIELWARENFABRIK
Dipl.-Ing. Ernst A. Bettag e. K.

Franz Bettag

http://www.BIG.de
--=_alternative 00344389C1256C5A_=

 my netfilter output stuff which i redirect via destination filter and stuf=
f to /var/log/firewall.log.</font>
y ttys. i've removed the destinations for console and console=5Fall, now wh=
at can i do`?<br>
Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen<br>
BIG-SPIELWARENFABRIK<br>
Dipl.-Ing. Ernst A. Bettag e. K.<br>