[syslog-ng]Wish listt

Peter_STRAKA@tatrabanka.sk Peter_STRAKA@tatrabanka.sk
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:24:29 +0100

Hello,

With Regards

Peter STRAKA
TatraBanka a.s.
Cernysevskeho 48
85005 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
Tel: +421-2-6866 3765
Email: straka@tatrabanka.sk

----- Forwarded by Peter STRAKA/TATRABANKA/SK on 11/28/2002 02:24 PM -----
|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Peter STRAKA    |
|         |                           |
|         |           11/28/2002 01:57|
|         |           PM              |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |        To:      syslog-ng@lists.balabit.huu                                                                                   |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |        Subject: Wish listt                                                                                                    |
I didn't find any wish-list for syslog-ng on web page.

I use it on linux platform and I in crontab I use chattr to change log
files (imutable and appendable)
I think it would be goot to have option attr() {like perm()} in config to
do this.
And for acl somethinf like acl option.

And what about log-checking?
I tried logcheck,logscanner,logsurger,logwatch,swatch, but every-one is
only like better grep.
I expect somethink on statistical base - somethink like http analyze.
What are you thinking about?

With Regards

Peter STRAKA

Informacie obsiahnute v tomto  dokumente su urcene vylucne pre
potreby jeho adresata. Dokument moze obsahovat informacie chranene
ako bankove alebo obchodne tajomstvo, pripadne informacie
podliehajuce ochrane podla inych pravnych predpisov. Preto Vas v
pripade, ak Vam bol  mylne doruceny, vyzyvame, aby ste sa zdrzali
jeho odtajnenia ci jeho pouzitia pre vlastne potreby. Zaroven si Vas
dovolujeme poziadat, aby ste nas o takomto pripade bez zbytocneho
odkladu informovali a dokument nasledne zlikvidovali.

Information stated in this document is intended only for needs of proper
addressees of this document. This document can contain information
protected as a bank or business secret, or information protected by
other legal regulations. Thus in case of receiving the document by error,
we kindly ask you not to disclose, or use the document for your own
needs. Likewise we kindly ask you to notify us immediately upon such
a case by sending an email message to the sender's address, and
subsequently delete the document.

Tatra banka, a.s.
Hodzovo namestie 3,  811 06 Bratislava 1
ICO: 00 686 930
Zapisana v obchodnom registri Okresneho sudu Bratislava I
Oddiel: Sa, vlozka cislo: 71/B