[syslog-ng]perm 06400

Frank Crawford Frank.Crawford@ac3.com.au
28 Nov 2002 10:24:34 +1100

Carsten,
	I have some vague memories of similar problems with syslog-ng v1.4, but
I don't have the details.  I looked through the code and I think I also
needed to put in the user and group before it looked like it would work.

	However, an easier fix I found was to upgrade to v1.5 (whatever was the
latest) and it worked fine from then.

Frank

--
ac3
Suite G16, Bay 7, Locomotive Workshop   Phone:  02 9209 4600