[syslog-ng]Installing syslog-ng in AIX 4.3.3

=?iso-8859-1?q?Deepu=20George?= deepu12g@yahoo.co.in
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:49:22 +0100 (BST)

Hi

Thanks for all the help. It's working. It's logging to
the central syslog-ng server. I have not gone into the
filter and other details.

Its uses "unix-dgram". Next I need to try it on HP-UX.
Is there any such problems you know of in HP-UX.

Best regards
Deepu

--- Balazs Scheidler <bazsi@balabit.hu> wrote: > On
Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 11:10:16AM +0100, Deepu