[syslog-ng]Installing syslog-ng in AIX 4.3.3

=?iso-8859-1?q?Deepu=20George?= deepu12g@yahoo.co.in
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:36:43 +0100 (BST)

Hi

 I tried replacing cfg-lex.c and cfg-grammar.c from
the distribution. But the error I am getting is the
same. So should I go ahead with GNU Flex and GNU Bison

Best regards
Deepu

 --- Balazs Scheidler <bazsi@balabit.hu> wrote: > On
Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 05:48:44AM +0100, Deepu