[syslog-ng]Installing syslog-ng in AIX 4.3.3

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:46:33 +0200

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 05:48:44AM +0100, Deepu George wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I installed gcc in AIX and tried the install once
> again. This time the libol installation went through
> fine. When I tried the syslog-ng , the ./configure
> part went without any error. But got the following
> error when doing a make.

as it seems the lex file got regenerated (I included one in the dist), and
the lex included in AIX generated bad code (at least incompatible with gcc
or the rest of syslog-ng). Either use the cfg-lex.c (and cfg-grammar.c) file
from the dist, or install GNU flex and GNU bison.