[syslog-ng]syslogd logging to syslog-ng.

gkuchta@astro.umn.edu gkuchta@astro.umn.edu
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:01:45 -0600

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

syslog-ng takes logs from anything; it doesn't care.  Irix, solaris,
bsd, cisco, hp, 3com, whatever.  If it spits out a message, that's all
that matters.  You probably have something configured incorrectly in
syslog-ng; what's your sysylog-ng.conf file look like?  Do you have the
appropriate source lines?

Garrett