[syslog-ng]Supressing messages...

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:11:26 -0700

Hmm, after googling for "syslog-ng stop processing" I found:

 http://citadelle.intrinsec.com/mailing/current/HTML/ml_syslogng/0194.html

Using negative filters on each entry could do it, but would need an
entry in each log line:

 filter f_not_vfs { not match("VFS: Disk change detected");=20
 };

 log { source(src); filter(f_kern); filter(f_not_vfs); destination(messages=
); };

The other way is the "final" flag with 1.5.x. I haven't tested this but
it should work:

 destination dev_null { file("/dev/null"); };

 filter f_vfs { match("VFS: Disk change detected"); };

 log { source(src); filter(f_vfs); destination(dev_null); flags(final); };

Let us know how it works out.
--=20
ASCII and ye shall receive.=20