[syslog-ng]Supressing messages...

bhartin@straus-frank.com bhartin@straus-frank.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:57:50 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Keven Belanger wrote:

> If there is no way to exclude it, try to make a new destination to /dev/null ?

The problem is that I haven't found a way for a filter to catch it.  The
kernel version uses a printk for KERN_DEBUG.  I've tried a filter against
facility for debug, kern.debug, and *.debug--all of which show up as
unknown facilities.  I tried 'match("Disk change detected")' to no avail
either.

I may have to bite the bullet and move to a newer version, but....

--
Bradley Hartin - bhartin@straus-frank.com
Communications and Network Administrator