[syslog-ng]fully qualified hostname help

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:45:17 -0700

Also, are you referring to locally generated syslog messages or ones
from remote hosts? The difference is important.

--
Nate Campi                  <nate@campin.net>
GnuPG key: 0xC17AEF79   http://www.campin.net

But, for my own part, it was Greek to me.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"