[syslog-ng]Encrypted messages

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:34:05 -0700

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 11:49:20AM -0700, todd glassey wrote:
> I would like to see them as well.
>
> T.

I think most of us just forward over stunnel with TCP logging and don't
reallly worry about it.
--
Nate Campi		<nate@campin.net>
GnuPG key: 0xC17AEF79	http://www.campin.net

It is easy to find fault, if one has that disposition.  There was once a man
who, not being able to find any other fault with his coal, complained that
there were too many prehistoric toads in it.