[syslog-ng]-HUP to 1.4.11 doesn't close file descriptors?

Simeon Johnston simeonuj@eetc.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 15:10:29 -0500

I am also having problems sending 1.4.11 the HUP signal.  Seems to die if
it is sent more than once.  Doesn't reload the config properly.  I think
you may be right about the file handles.
I asked for help about this a while ago but no one seems to know what the
problem is/Don't care.

sim